Book your place onto the ATTMA ANZ AGM.
Taking place on Friday 13th March 2020 in Melbourne, you will be hearing about the exciting developments coming to ATTMA ANZ.
Venue: Master Builders Association of Victoria, 332 Albert Street, East Melbourne, Victoria, VIC 3002
In the afternoon, Barry Cope will be running a Lodgement CPD Workshop on how to use Lodgement to it’s full potential.
Agenda for the Inaugral ATTMA ANZ AGM
- Introduction to ATTMA ANZ Directors:
- David Pickavance (Group Chairman – UK)
- Barry Cope (UK)
- Chris Mitchell (UK)
- Jan Brandjes (Aus)
- John Konstantakopoulos (Aus)
- Discussion on their roles
- Year-end 2019
- Current financial position
- ANZ Bank Account
The Scheme & Lodgement
- Oversight of the scheme and its rules
- Resources (Voluntary or otherwise)
- Lodgement Overview & Current Data
- Vote on whether to charge for Lodgement
- If so, how much? (Vote to decide by taking the average of all ATTMA ANZ members)
- If not, when?
ATTMA ANZ & Its Influence
- What influence ATTMA ANZ has
- How it can use this to it full potential
Any other business
Short Afternoon Session on Lodgement and how its used.