The Building Performance Hub is excited to work with iRed on this BRAND NEW course.
Location: The Building Performance Hub, High Wycombe
This one day course is designed for those members looking to take their skills to the next level by understanding how the use of thermal imaging cameras in the built environment can expand their service offering to their customers.
Thermal cameras are not ‘point-and-shoot’, and as a result, many factors can affect a final image. This course will explain how thermal imaging cameras can be used to accurately measure the temperature of objects to identify faults and provide crucial insight and will cover;
- The basic understanding of thermal cameras
- An Introduction to the science of thermal imaging
- The importance of data image capture including preparation of the building
- Choosing the right equipment
- Review and analysis of captured data and thermal images
- Handheld vs Drone payload cameras
We’ll also introduce what next steps you can take to become fully qualified in thermal imaging. At the end of the course you’ll receive a CPD Certified iRed®/The Building Performance Hub certificate.