Veritherm Testing Level 1 Course
This three-day course provides the knowledge and skills required to undertake testing on single dwellings and other small buildings. Delegates will learn the basic skills required to carry out whole-building thermal performance measurements using the Veritherm solution
What is Veritherm?
Veritherm is a unique building performance evaluation tool designed to rapidly measure the thermal efficiency of a building envelope. The solution provides an accurate and reliable result following a single night of testing.
Veritherm measures the performance of the building fabric and enables comparison to predicted values found in the SAP & RdSAP assessment. The solution gives real-world insight into heat demand, fuel economy and carbon emissions. This smart thermal measurement technology aims to bridge the gap between designed and operational energy performance, contributing to the UK’s ambition to become carbon neutral.
The course will train delegates, through interactive presentations and practical demonstrations, in the correct use of Veritherm thermal testing equipment and software.
Key topic areas will include:
- Introduction to Veritherm.
- A background to in-situ thermal performance measurement.
- Equipment used for Veritherm testing.
- Building preparation procedures for Veritherm testing.
- How to correctly set up equipment for a Veritherm test.
- The Veritherm testing method/standard.
- Calculations and test results.
- Certification and Reports.
- Benefits of testing.
- Scope of commercial opportunity.
Examinations will be split over:
- Practical examination of testing processes.
- Multiple choice theory examination.
Veritherm are offering a 25% discount for all ATTMA members. To claim your discount, please contact Veritherm on email@example.com