This 1 day course is geared towards those who have previously trained with BPEC and/or NICEIC and would like to join the ATTMA Domestic Ventilation Commissioning Certification Scheme. Held at The Building Performance Hub, you will be required to assess and commission installed domestic ventilation systems, such as Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery (MVHR), Mechanical Extract Ventilation (MEV) and Natural Ventilation using intermittent extractors.
To gain access to this 1 day course you will need to provide your training certificate you currently hold with BPEC and/or NICEIC.
The course primarily features practical exercises and assessments using the brand new facilities at The Building Performance Hub. There will be very limited theory on this course, due to the fact it’s for those who have previous experience.
Presentations and Exercises
The course presentations include the following:
- Best Practice Installation
- Commissioning of Intermittent Extract Ventilation
- Commissioning of Mechanical Extract Ventilation (Theory)
- Commissioning of Mechanical Extract Ventilation (Practice)
- Commissioning of Heat Recovery Ventilation (Theory)
- Commissioning of Heat Recovery Ventilation (Practice)
There will be a theory assessment and practical assessment. Each candidate will be required to balance either a system 3 or system 4 ventilation type and identify any non-compliances.
To run this course, a minimum of 4 people will be needed, we reserve the right to postpone the course.