We are proud to announce the launch of The Building Performance Hub. It has been a challenging year for us all and certainly weren’t expecting the launch of the Hub in the middle of a pandemic!
It has taken months of dedicated work from our partners and staff to transform the Hub from an empty warehouse to a facility with a full sized house, a kitchen/break out area, a garage and space for the sound insulation suite.
There is more work to do with the Sound Transmission Suite starting to be erected this week, in time for the beginning of January.
We have however, been able to schedule in our first courses to be run at the hub. These will be;
- Air Tightness Testing Level 1 – 12th – 15th January 2021
- Air Tightness Testing Level 2 – 20th- 22nd January 2021
- Air Tightness Testing 3D Modelling – Beginner – 18th January 2021
- Air Tightness Testing 3D Modelling – Advanced – 19th January 2021
- Air Tightness Passivhaus Course – 27th January 2021 – Online
- IOA Certificate of Competence in Building Acoustic Measurements (CCBAM-Hybrid Course) – 28th January – 1st February 2021
Note: The Level 2 is a modular course, with 3D Modelling Beginner and Advanced being taught on the first two days. You must book onto these courses if you have not anyone with Envelope Area Calculations qualifications in your company
You will be able to book these courses online;
Important Information regarding Coronavirus
With the current coronavirus restrictions, there will be a limit of 8 people per course per date. We ask that you bring your own face covering and wear it throughout the course when in communal areas. Hand Sanitiser and hand washing facilities will be available throughout the building. We ask that you use this regularly throughout your visit. In the event you feel unwell, you must not attend the course. In the event this happens, please contact Chris Milsom (email@example.com) to arrange an alternative date.