Skip to content
- All individuals are required to follow the SITMA scheme rules and regulations regardless of additional or alternative accreditation
- All individuals must lodge every test regardless of result, ‘readiness’ or otherwise unless the test is not carried out for Building Regulations compliance.
- All tests carried out at an early stage (whether they are considered research, early tests, preliminary tests or otherwise), shall be lodged and the Lodgement Type set to ‘Pre-Lodgement’.
- Members must issue the Lodgement report alongside any report or other documentation provided by the tester. It is not acceptable to only refer to the Lodgement report from within the testers own report
- All deviations must be recorded within the deviations section