ATTMA is delighted to announce that, in partnership with it’s new venture, North America Building Compliance Testers Association (NA-BCTA) ATTMA will be attending the NA-BCTA stand at the IIBEC 2022 Convention.
ATTMA has been supporting the new venture NA-BCTA to create a new set of schemes in the USA, starting with Air Tightness Testing. The newly formed ‘ATTMA North America’ will be a franchise of the existing UK and ANZ schemes and self financing; it exists as a testers only scheme. ATTMA UK will:
- Provide free, impartial technical support to all members
- Providing the new scheme with ATTMA Lodgement, which checks data and provides a short report in one smooth transaction.
- Give free access to the new ATTMA Applications, available on Android, iOS and Windows (beta).
- Providing L1 & L2 training courses, with a view to building a high quality Approved Training Partner network
- Establishing a full Quality Management System in line with the International Minimum Occupational Standards (IMOS).
The International Institute of Building Enclosure Consultants (IIBEC) is an international association of professionals who specialize in roofing, waterproofing, and exterior wall specification and design. From sprayed polyurethane foam to cedar shakes, from parking garages to air barriers. IIBEC Convention and Trade show is attended by the world leaders in air barriers and is a great place to kick start the ATTMA North America venture.