All issued ATTMA Publications, rules and regulations can now be found in the ATTMA Lodgement Portal under ‘Scheme Administration’ or by contacting the ATTMA Scheme Manager, who can email a copy.
Current ATTMA Technical Standards
- ATTMA TSL1 September 2016 Edition – Air testing standard for residential dwellings
- ATTMA TSL2 September 2010 Edition – Air testing standard for non-dwellings
- ATTMA TSL4 March 2018 Edition – Air testing standard for very low leakage & Passivhaus
- P001 – Scheme Document – Scheme Documents referenced in P001 can be issued on request.
Technical Information Leaflets
- TIL001 – Temporary Sealing Guidance (V3 May 2017)
- TIL002– Are You Ready To Test?
- TIL003 – Site Results Handout
National Occupation Standards (ASTATT Documents)
The National Occupational Standards (NOS Documents) are an integral part of Air Tightness Testing. They make up the training course requirements, the auditing requirements and are used by testers for the day-to-day running of their businesses.
The documents can be downloaded directly from the Repository for all approved National Occupation Standards or directly from below.
- ASTATT1 – Prepare to carry out air tightness testing
- ASTATT2 – Prepare building for air tightness testing
- ASTATT3 – Carry out air tightness testing for single dwellings and other small buildings
- ASTATT4 – Carry out air tightness testing for non-simple buildings
- ASTATT5 – Prepare and issue the air tightness test report
- ASTATT6 – Calculate the area of building envelopes
- ASTATT7 – Manage all calibrated equipment
- ASTATT8 – Initiate and progress contracts with clients to carry out air tightness testing
- ASTATT9 – Quality assure the air tightness testing process
- ASTATT10 – Carry out air tightness testing on large and complex, high rise and phased hand over zonal buildings
- Scheme Members – Air Tightness Testing
Minimum Technical Competencies (External Downloads)
DCLG Conditions of Authorisation (External Downloads)
ATTMA Industry Research
- IR001 – ATTMA Industry Research Report