The ATTMA Scheme, created in 2008, is owned and operated by the Building Compliance Testers Association (BCTA)
BCTA ATTMA operates a registered testers scheme providing 3rd party accreditation to testing companies, ensuring that all companies operate to the high standards the BCTA group of companies expects.
As a minimum, all BCTA ATTMA members must:
- Hold both PI and PL insurance
- Own fully UKAS calibrated sound insulation testing kit
- be audited annually in the office
- be subject to a minimum of 4 unannounced audits per year.
- Use the BCTA ATTMA software
The software that BCTA ATTMA has developed is incredibly powerful. It is mandatory for all members.
The BCTA ATTMA Group has experienced air tightness testers and fully employed employees who have been in the air testing industry for a number of years, including Lee Thompson, who is employed solely to conduct audits, all day, every day.
Interested in becoming a member? why not speak to us. +44(0)1494 358159.