Another new feature from our developer on the ATTMA lodgement system. All users will be able to set up multiple customisable data field layouts on most tables in the lodgement system.
Lodgement users will be able to do the following;
- Users will be able to hide or show most of the data field entries currently stored by checking/unchecking the associated checkbox with the exception of a few compulsory fields which must be displayed to keep the grid’s functionality.
- Users will be able to change the order of the fields in the grid.
- Users will be able to set the default width of each column as a percentage of the total screen width.
- Users will be able to choose the text justification of a column. Either left, center or right justified will be available.
- A sample of how the new grid will look will be displayed above the form each time a user makes a change. If the changes aren’t subsequently saved, the grid will return to the previous grid.
- Users can set/edit the name of each setup. -Users can set/edit each setup with a short description of that particular setup.
- A user can have as many customised grids as they choose. Instantly changing between them by the drop down to the right of the ‘3 cog’ button on the pages footer bar.
- The ability of a user’s company administrator to share company-wide grid setups.
- The current ‘Customer Name’ column will no longer be displayed by default, freeing up space for more relevant columns.
- Along with the previously released grid filter function (change 3 in the ‘Recent improvements to the ATTMA portal.pdf’ document) a user will be able to filter the grid rows results based on previously unavailable data fields.