ATTMA are managed day to day by the Scheme Manager, Barry Cope. Barry’s role is to:
- provide members with technical support
- provide members with support with their clients (as required)
- carry out auditing on member firms in accordance with ISO 19011
- develop and promote the scheme including technical information, the website and promotional materials
- develop and promote air tightness testing to the industry, by way of CPD/Presentations and meeting with industry stakeholders on behalf of its members.
Most importantly, the scheme manager is completely independent of any air tightness company and will never actively promote one company over another.
Barry reports to both the Governing Committee and the ATTMA Board of Directors regularly and can be contacted at email@example.com.
ATTMA Board of Directors
The ATTMA Board of Directors meet approximately once every 12 weeks to discuss the scheme and developments around the scheme. The Directors range from small companies operating as single testers to national companies operating with over 20 testers. Some are UKAS accredited and others are not, representing the full range of the industry. The Directors operate as a Board, meaning they do not make decisions on behalf of the scheme as individuals, apart from David Pickavance, who is the Chairman.
The Directors are:
- Andrew Lane – Building Analysis and Testing (BAT)
- Chris Mitchell – Aeratech
- David McKenna – Build Check
- David Pickavance – Independent Chairman, not affiliated with any company
- Eian Hardacre – BSRIA
- Fraser Hall – Daltec Ltd
- Jack Harvie-Clark – Apex Air & Acoustics
- James Mitchell – CPS Leakage
- Rhys Scrivener – KR Associates
- Rob Coxon – Independent (formally Stroma Tech)