The Construction Leadership Council have updated their guidelines for site operating procedures during Coronavirus in the UK
Version 4 can be read in full here: https://builduk.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Site-Operating-Procedures.pdf
The main updates from the previous version are;
- Updated date and version number
- Updated links and key wording on social distancing to align with the latest Government guidance
- All references to PHE updated to Government at the request of PHE
- Update Government wording on when to travel to work from the Government’s Recovery Strategy
- Point included on one way systems to align with latest Government guidance
- Updated to include use of portable toliets
- Updated to state that risk assessments should be shared with the workforce to align with latest Government guidance
- Removal of reference to 15 mins or less where possible to align with latest Government guidance
- Updated PPE section to align with, and link to, latest Government guidance.
As always, ATTMA is here to help, we can be contacted via our usual channels.